Announcement. Doogee S96 GT - updated armored car with a night camera
Doogee has finally revealed the full specifications of its Doogee S96 GT armored car with night camera.
We have a classic upgrade of the Doogee S96 Pro model. Not that impressive, but quite reasonable.
- Replaced the chipset. There was MediaTek Helio G90, now it's a little more modern Helio G95. There will be a performance increase, but rather weak. It's good if ten percent. In AnTuTu we are waiting for about 350 thousand points - i.e. we have a normal middle class smartphone.
- The amount of permanent memory has increased from 128 GB to 256 GB.
- CoThe wireless charging rate has increased from 10V to 15V.
- The resolution of the front camera has increased from 16 to 32 MP.
- We installed Android 12 instead of the old Android 10.
- Re-certified smartphone from MIL-STD-810G to MIL-STD-810H.
Otherwise, the devices seem to be identical. Including appearance, dimensions and weight.
To the characteristics.
Doogee S96 GT is a typical armored car smartphone. With a reinforced brutal body. Lightweight, 310 grams. There is protection against water and dust - as usual, they promise both IP68 and IP69K. About MIL-STD-810H there are no special details. They say they survived�t when dropped from a height of 1.8 meters. It also says that you can take pictures underwater. Operating temperature range - from -55 to +70 degrees.
Memory is fine. By the standards of inexpensive secure smartphones - it's just great! 8 GB of operational and as much as 256 GB of permanent. There is support for memory cards.
The screen is simple. IPS-matrix with a diagonal of 6.22 "(97 cm²), low resolution 720x1520 (270 ppi). Glass - Gorilla, generation not specified. Refresh rate - only standard 60 Hz.
The battery is capacious, 6350 mAh. Charging is moderately fast. 24W wired, 15W wireless.
32 MP front camera.
The main chamber is quadruple. 48+8+20+2 MP. In addition to the night module with infrared illumination, we have here the well-known Samsung ISOCELL GM1ST 48 MP, wide-angle camera and macro camera.
Little things. There is NFC, Wi-Fi dual-band, USB is correct. There is a fingerprint scanner and a standard audio output.
The smartphone page has already appeared on AliExpress, but there is no information about the cost yet.
Main Features of Doogee S96 GT:ScreenS-IPS, 6.22", 97 cm², 720x1520, 270 ppi, 60 Hz, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multi-touch, Gorilla Glass HardwareMediaTek Helio G95
2.1 GHz, 2 x Cortex-A76, 6 x Cortex-A55, Mali-G76 MC4 Memory RAM 8 GB, ROM 256 GB, Micro-SD up to 512 GB, dedicated slot Mobile InternetLTE
EDGE Mobile networksLTE Bands 1-5,7,8,12,17-20,25,26,28,38,40,41,66
UMTS Bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 4(1700), 5(850), 6(800), 8(900), 19(800)
GSM Bands 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900) Battery Li-Pol, 6350 mAh, fast charging 24.00 W, wireless charging 15.00 W Dimensions167 x 81.4 x 15.5 mm Weight310 g Rear camera: quad, flash, autofocus
- 48 MP, f/1.8, 90°, Samsung ISOCELL GM1ST
- 20 MP, night, f/1.8, 80°, Sony IMX350
- 8 MP, wide-angle, f/2.2, 130°, Samsung ISOCELL 4H7
- 2 MP
frontalcamera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 90°, Sony IMX616, no flash, no autofocus NavigationGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo OSAndroid 12 SensorsFingerprint scanner (side), NFC USBType-C v2.0, USB-OTG