Chelsea have matched Paris Saint-Germain’s £56.1m (€60m) offer for Inter Milan wing-back Achraf Hakimi.
Sky in Italy are reporting that Inter could be extra open to Chelsea’s proposal due to the Italian membership’s curiosity in Emerson Palmieri and Andreas Christensen.
Inter would really like Palmieri on mortgage whereas Chelsea would like the transfer to be everlasting.
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
- Thiago Silva, Olivier Giroud prolong Chelsea offers
- AC Milan set to signal Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea for £25m
- Thomas Tuchel indicators two-year extension to Chelsea deal
Chelsea’s offer for Hakimi seems nonetheless to be a way in need of Inter’s asking value. They are understood to worth the Morocco full-back at £68.8m (€80m).
Last season, Hakimi scored seven objectives and registered 10 assists in Serie A.
- Spurs in superior talks with Fonseca
- Papers: Man City to boost funds for Kane & Grealish bids
- Gary Neville’s Euro 2020 preview
- Transfer window open: 20 gamers who may transfer this summer season
- Euro 2020 fixtures & schedule for 2021 event
- Crystal Palace finish talks with Nuno
- England vs Croatia: The good, the unhealthy & the ugly – Part One
- Super League six depend £22m value of Premier League ‘fines’
- Ashley receives enhance to Saudi-led takeover hopes
- Chelsea rival PSG for Inter’s Hakimi with £56m bid
He was signed by Inter from Real Madrid final summer season for a price of round £40m after establishing himself on the European stage on mortgage at Borussia Dortmund for two seasons.
Hakimi, who also can play as a full-back on both flank in a traditional four-man defence, would match straight into Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel’s five-at-the-back system as a wing-back.
AC Milan set to signal Tomori from Chelsea for £25m
Fikayo Tomori made 22 appearances for AC Milan within the 2020/21 season
AC Milan will train the choice to signal Chelsea defender Fikayo Tomori on a everlasting deal this summer season for £25m.
Tomori, 23, joined AC Milan on an preliminary six-month mortgage in January and helped the membership safe a second-placed end and a return to the Champions League after a seven-year absence.
Milan held talks with Chelsea in current days in an try and decrease the agreed £25m price however the Premier League membership refused, in line with Sky in Italy.
Milan, managed by Stefano Pioli, are anticipated to finalise the paperwork and announce the switch subsequent week.
Win £100,000 with Super 6!
Super 6 is again for Euro 2020. Could you land the £100,000 on Sunday? Play for free, entries by 2pm.