Floyd Mayweather has mentioned that he will fight Conor McGregor once more in 2023.
The undefeated retired boxer, who fought MMA star McGregor in 2017 in a boxing showdown, was discussing his subsequent strikes forward of this weekend’s exhibition bout with Japanese blended martial artist and YouTuber Mikuru Asakura.
Mayweather received the primary assembly through TKO in the tenth spherical
“I want to go out there this weekend and have fun. Then I have another exhibition [in] Dubai in November and me and Conor McGregor in 2023,” Mayweather advised The Daily Mail.
“We don’t know if it’s going to be an exhibition or a real fight. But there’s been talks of both. I would prefer an exhibition.
“I’m not into fights the place I’m going to take any actual punishment.
- Papers: Conte linked with Juventus return
- Merse: Rashford ought to begin England’s World Cup opener
- The rise of ‘completely different gravy’ Arsenal teen Nwaneri
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Postecoglou coy on Leicester hyperlink
- What new kits will every nation be carrying at World Cup 2022?
- Horner ‘regrets’ not taking a look at Piastri as driver for Red Bull
- Grealish: I have never been nice at City | ‘I wish to be mates with the media!’
- Rudiger: I’d wind gamers up if stadiums had been too quiet
- World Cup 2022 confirmed last schedule, groups and draw
- Mayweather: I’m combating McGregor once more in 2023 | McGregor: Not
“So, guys like Conor McGregor and guys that don’t really hit hard such as YouTubers or UFC guys, I don’t really mind colliding with those kinds of individuals but nothing where I am going to put myself in a position where I am going to harm myself or hurt myself.”
Five years on from Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor, we have a look again on the greatest crossover in fight sports activities
McGregor planning to field once more
Speaking to Sky Sports in May, McGregor confirmed that he plans to return to boxing following his UFC return.
“Boxing is my first love in combat sports. I had such a great time the last time I was out there,” he mentioned.
“Obviously, my return will be in the octagon for UFC – that story is far from over, in fact it’s just being written, it is just the beginning.
“But, boxing, for positive I will grace the squared circle once more in the long run.”
While having fun with the Monaco Grand Prix, Conor McGregor spoke solely to Sky Sports and says his restoration from harm goes properly and he appears ahead to resuming his UFC profession
McGregor has not competed since breaking his leg initially of a trilogy fight with Dustin Poirier in July 2021.
He’s additionally posted on his solely social media channel utilizing a picture of himself and Mayweather in the ring, the caption contained a sole emoji and with hashtag ‘not ‘.
Due to your consent preferences, you’re not in a position to view this.
Open Privacy Options