Who is red-hot within the Premier League proper now? Sky Sports ranks each participant over the past 5 matchdays…
Leeds winger Jack Harrison scored his first profession hat-trick in a pulsating 3-2 win over West Ham on Sunday to prime the newest Power Rankings form chart – having additionally scored final day out within the 3-1 win over Burnley a fortnight in the past.
Wolves stopper Jose Sa climbed into runner-up spot after making 9 saves in a 3-1 win over Southampton, with Saints skipper James Ward-Prowse (No 3) netting a late comfort – his sixth objective involvement in 5 league video games.
Our choose of the most effective saves from Matchweek 22 together with nice stops from David de Gea, Ederson and Jack Butland
- Premier League prime scorers and assisters
- Hits and misses: Leeds show to rivals how present can go on
Bukayo Saka (No 4) slipped from the summit after the north London derby was postponed, whereas team-mate Gabriel Martinelli (No 10) held his standing among the many elite. Likewise, Spurs duo Davinson Sanchez (No 7) and Heung-Min Son (No 9) retained top-10 standings.
How are the Power Rankings calculated?
The Power Rankings are based mostly on factors awarded to gamers for 35 completely different statistics – from targets and assists, to blocks and tackles. The standings consider the variety of factors a participant has earned as much as the earlier 5 matchdays of a season, with every earlier sport value 20 per cent fewer factors in incremental deductions.
West Ham ahead Jarrod Bowen (No 8) missed a last-minute alternative to salvage some extent in opposition to Leeds, however nonetheless bought on the scoresheet – his seventh objective involvement in 5 video games.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Eriksen, Vlahovic and Mbappe
- Papers: Real prepared £292m Haaland bundle
- Martinez would welcome Everton return | Rooney additionally on shortlist
- Aus PM open to Djokovic enjoying subsequent yr; vaccine wanted for French Open
- Arsenal switch rumours: Torreira supplied as Vlahovic makeweight?
- Ferrari’s title challenger? Launch date for brand new automobile revealed
- No AJ vs Usyk date but – ‘many issues are taking place’
- Atherton: Change a should after ‘Ashes tour from hell’
- Australian Open: Day One & Djokovic updates LIVE!
- Man Utd switch rumours: Toon to pip Man Utd to Haidara?
We check out all the motion from Matchweek 22 of the Premier League
Kevin De Bruyne (No 5) fired himself into the higher echelons after scoring a chic winner in opposition to title rivals Chelsea, whereas Brighton midfielder Alexis Mac Allister (No 6) ranked among the many prime performers for a second matchday operating.
- Get Sky Sports | Live soccer on Sky Sports
- How are the Power Rankings calculated?
You can test the highest form participant at every membership within the chart beneath…
Win £250,000 on Wednesday!
The Champions League returns, with the £250,000 Super 6 jackpot up for grabs. Play without cost, entries by 7:45.