Liverpool gained the FA Cup on Saturday to increase their lead as England’s most trophy-laden workforce.
Jurgen Klopp’s facet accomplished a clear sweep of home cups with one other penalty shoot-out win over Chelsea at Wembley, with Kostas Tsimikas scoring the successful spot-kick.
The Merseysiders have now claimed 50 major honours for the reason that Football League was based again in 1888, 5 forward of Manchester United.
- Liverpool add one other trophy to maintain Quadruple bid on monitor
- Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool (5-6 on pens) – Match report
- How the groups lined up | Match stats
Liverpool now have 19 league titles and 17 home cups, trailing United’s record-breaking tally of 20 and 17, respectively.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Ten Hag describes Ronaldo as ‘a large’
- Ten Hag discussing Man Utd summer time plans | ‘A number of work to be executed’
- Papers: Arsenal’s £68m spree on Jesus, Hickey and Marquinhos
- Pep’s message to Southampton: Beat Liverpool 4-0!
- Liverpool or Man Utd: who leads the major honours checklist?
- Pogba at Man Utd: Mismanaged or a mistake?
- Verstappen relishes title ‘hunter’ position | Merc face enormous Spanish GP
- Christensen stood himself down from choice for FA Cup closing
- Everton, Leeds, Burnley: How the relegation battle now stands
- Clarke: AJ has made modifications that may assist him beat Usyk
But, Liverpool edge success on the European and world stage with 14 trophies, in contrast with United’s eight.
- Liverpool fixtures – Quadruple nonetheless on, however will Salah be match?
- Liverpool’s Quadruple quest: How do Jurgen Klopp’s facet fare?
- Three video games to go: How the title race now stands
Klopp’s males nonetheless have the chance to maneuver seven honours away from United this month as they continue to be in the hunt for the Premier League title and face Real Madrid in the Champions League closing, to realize an unprecedented Quadruple.
A 14-trophy gulf divides United and third-placed Arsenal, with the Gunners accumulating 31 major honours over the previous 133 years, adopted by Chelsea (28), Manchester City (22), Aston Villa (21), Tottenham (17) and Everton (15).
- FA Cup closing participant rankings: Diaz, Alisson shine, Lukaku struggles
- Salah and Van Dijk pressured off with accidents
Use the interactive chart beneath to scroll via the groups or faucet headers to type by home or European success…
Major trophies embody Division One/ Premier League titles, FA Cup, League Cup, European Cup/ Champions League, UEFA Cup/ Europa Cup, Cup Winners’ Cup, Inter-Cities Fairs Cup, UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup and Inter-Continental Cup.
Soccer Saturday Super 6
FREE TO PLAY: Do not miss your likelihood to land the Super 6 jackpot for the sixth time this season.