Timothy Fosu-Mensah has accomplished his transfer from Manchester United to Bayer Leverkusen for £1.8m.
Ajax, Marseille and Hertha Berlin had additionally been after he rejected a brand new contract at United however Leverkusen – who sit third within the Bundesliga desk – have received the race.
Fosu-Mensah had solely performed 30 occasions for United since making his debut in its place within the 3-2 win over Arsenal in February 2016.
- Gary Neville’s message to Man Utd followers: ‘Get carried away’
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: We’re prepared for Liverpool
- Gary Pallister: Ole bringing the outdated Man Utd again
Sunday seventeenth January 4:00pm
Kick off 4:30pm
What turned out to be his closing look for the membership got here in its place within the Champions League group sport towards RB Leipzig in Germany on December 8.
Fosu-Mensah made 30 appearances for Manchester United throughout his 5 years on the membership
Fosu-Mensah is probably not the ultimate participant to depart Old Trafford within the January switch window, with Jesse Lingard’s representatives holding talks with Ligue 1 facet Nice over a possible mortgage transfer.
- Why stats present Newcastle aren’t any work in progress
- Jose: Fulham ought to apologise in the event that they play sturdy facet
- Ref Watch: No crimson for Shaw, however Sharp ought to go
- ‘Fury-Wilder dispute shouldn’t be a difficulty’
- Neville’s message to Man Utd followers: ‘Get carried away’
- Nice maintain talks over Lingard mortgage
- Celtic chief: Dubai journey was clearly a mistake
- Merson Says: Give Frank time, Chelsea nonetheless in title race
- Man Utd’s Fosu-Mensah signs for Leverkusen for £1.8m
- When Cruyff took revenge on Ajax
The 27-year-old began United’s FA Cup win over Watford on Saturday however hasn’t been named in a Premier League begin XI for greater than a 12 months.
Jesse Lingard may be on his method out of Old Trafford with a mortgage transfer to Nice a chance
Last month, it was reported that La Liga membership Real Sociedad had held preliminary talks over a attainable mortgage deal for the midfielder.
Lingard’s representatives additionally held talks with a number of golf equipment in England and Europe in the summertime, however a transfer didn’t materialise.
Pitch to Post Preview: Are Man Utd title contenders? Plus: The secret to Arsenal’s turnaround, and the influence of coronavirus at Aston Villa
This week on the Pitch to Post Preview Podcast we sit up for the midweek Premier League video games. Peter Smith is joined by Sky Sports News reporter James Cooper to debate Man Utd’s title credentials, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s facet aiming to go clear on the high on Tuesday.
Sky Sports soccer journalist Oliver Yew lifts the lid on Arsenal’s turnaround and makes his daring Pitch for Sheff Utd vs Newcastle.
Plus, Sky Sports News reporter Rob Dorsett has the most recent on the influence coronavirus is having at Aston Villa, following the postponement of their sport with Tottenham, tells the story of Louie Barry, and discusses Wolves vs Everton.
Listen to the Sky Sports Pitch to Post Podcast on: Spotify | Apple | Castbox
Follow the January switch window with Sky Sports
The winter switch window is open till Monday February 1 at 11pm.
Follow all of the information and evaluation on Sky Sports News and throughout Sky Sports’ digital platforms, together with our devoted Transfer Centre weblog.
Win £250,000 for free with Super 6!
Do not miss your likelihood to land the £250,000 in Saturday's Super 6 spherical. Play for free, entries by 3:00pm.