Scotland face the Faroe Islands in one other enormous World Cup Qualifier however who would you decide to begin Tuesday’s match? Choose with our group selector…
Whoever takes to the area at the Tórsvøllur stadium will little doubt nonetheless be on a excessive following that dramatic win over Israel.
Scott McTominay’s injury-time objective noticed Steve Clarke’s facet twice come from behind to win 3-2 at a sold-out Hampden Park.
Highlights of the World Cup qualifier between Scotland and Israel from Hampden Park
A 3rd win in a row means Scotland at the moment are 4 factors away from Group F rivals Israel and Austria in the race for second.
Victory on Tuesday, then towards Moldova subsequent month, will assure a play-off spot.
- Bruce edging in the direction of exit, Staveley to meet supervisor & squad
- Incredible Fury cements legacy – however what subsequent?
- Brundle: Hamilton’s mistake in F1 technique fiasco
- Newcastle switch rumours: Toon plot Man Utd raid
- ‘We are usually not robots!’ – Courtois essential of soccer authorities
- Redknapp: Mbappe winner should not have stood
- Messi nets record-breaking objective; Brazil held
- Varane injured in Nations League last
- Fury: Wilder rejected my phrases of respect
- Secret Shields-Marshall sparring: ‘I whupped her!’
- World Cup 2022 Euro Qualifiers: State of play
- McTominay strikes late as Scots edge Israel in five-goal thriller
Tuesday twelfth October 7:00pm
Kick off 7:45pm
So who will play? Well, there might be a change up-front with Southampton striker Che Adams being dominated out of Tuesday’s tie after limping off injured at Hampden Park.
At the different finish of the pitch, Clarke additionally faces a call on who begins in defence with Grant Hanley coming back from suspension.
Hanley’s one-match ban got here after choosing up a second yellow card in the qualifiers and 10 others in the squad – together with the likes of John McGinn, Andy Robertson and Lyndon Dykes – at the moment are one reserving away from an analogous suspension.
There are loads of massive selections to make throughout the pitch forward of the recreation which you’ll see stay on Sky Sports Main Event from 7pm.
Pick your Scotland XI with our group selector…
Win £250,000 with Super 6!
Another Saturday, one other likelihood to win £250,000 with Super 6. Play without spending a dime, entries by 3pm.