FBI investigators are at the moment making an attempt to find out what prompted Anthony Warner to stage a suicide bombing assault outdoors an AT&T constructing in Nashville on 25 December that injured at the least three folks and broken over 40 buildings within the metropolis’s downtown space.
With the FBI figuring out Anthony Warner because the perpetrator of the Christmas Day bombing in Nashville on 25 December, this is a glance into what is recognized in regards to the 63-year-old to this point.
- A longtime Nashvillian, Warner reportedly had intensive expertise with electronics and alarm programs, working as a contract IT guide with the true property agency Fridrich & Clark.
- Sources claimed that just a few weeks earlier than the suicide assault, Warner instructed his ex-girlfriend that he had most cancers and gave her his automotive.
- A month previous to the bombing, the 63-year-old additionally gave his household dwelling price $250,000 to a California-based girl, whose hyperlink to him is but to be decided, in line with the Daily Mail.
- Warner’s mom reportedly sued him in a property dispute in 2019, after he fraudently asserted his proper to the house in August 2018, sources claimed .
Photo : Twitter / @MNPDNashvilleA photograph of the results of the morning Nashville explosion within the US posted on Twitter, December 25, 2020
- The man’s neighbours, Steve Schmoldt and his spouse, described Warner as a pleasant particular person and a “low key” man, including that “some people would say he’s a little odd”.
- “Never saw him go anywhere. As far as we knew, he was kind of a computer geek that worked at home”, Steve Schmoldt stated.
- He was echoed by different neighbors who referred to as the retired burglar alarm installer “an oddball”, who was usually seen twiddling with unusual antennas outdoors of his dwelling in Antioch, a Nashville suburb.
- In this vein, media cited legislation enforcement sources as saying on Sunday that Warner could have been a 5G conspiracy theorist and a believer in aliens.
- “We are waiting on the digital footprint that should finally provide us with some answers”, the supply defined, referring to digital units that had been seized from Warner’s dwelling and then despatched to a digital forensic laboratory.
- “The unofficial motive thus far is the suspect believed 5G was the root of all deaths in the region and he’d be hailed a hero”, the sources added.
- They additionally stated investigators try to find out whether or not Warner’s father’s demise from dementia fuelled the 63-year-old’s 5G conspiracy theories.
- His father, who died in 2011, labored for telecom agency BellSouth, which later merged with AT&T. The Nasvhville bombing badly broken a important AT&T transmission centre, inflicting havoc with cellphone communications in quite a lot of states that is but to be resolved by the corporate.
- The FBI, in the meantime, has refused to formally touch upon Warner’s doable motives, with Special Agent Doug Korneski noting that “these answers won’t come quickly and will still require a lot of our team’s efforts”.